On recommendation from another blog I took the quiz to find the spot where I should live based on their questions. I think that I answered them a bit strange because I'm not sure I would like to live in the places it chose for me!
1. Stillwater, MN
2. New York Mills, MN
3. Scottsbluff, NE
4. Spearfish, SD
5. Mitchell, SD
6. Hancock-Houghton, MI
7. Hutchinson, MN
8. White Bear Lake, MN
9. Pierre, SD
10. Petoskey, MI
Further down on the list was Fargo-Moorhead and Bismarck. I didn't get any from Wisconsin on there. I thought it kinda strange, but then realized I hadn't put that I needed a professional sports team! It seems to be swarming with sports fans here. I like an occassional game, just not all the time! If you want to take the quiz, go to www.findyourspot.com.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Find Your Spot
Posted by jthunt at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
for some reason when I click on the link you have here it goes to www.findyourspoRt.com. But I did find the survey page.
I had it in there wrong...I changed it so it should be right now!
Post a Comment