Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Official!






Well...as you can see, the last few months haven't had much activity on this blog. As you can also see in the pictures, the reason why. Yes, Jason and I have taken the plunge and opened up our own business. We opened this past Monday and are open 4 days a week. I'm only there 2 days per week and for the first 2 weeks, Jason is there the rest of them. We hired an optician who starts after the 1st of the year. So far, so good for our first 2 days! Jason and I are both working full time in our other jobs and doing this "on the side". I hope to be full time soon (could be a few years, but....we'll see!) at this place and quit where I am right now. Time will tell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I need to make an appointment! How about Jan. 1st?

Lars and Tara said...

How exciting!! That will keep you guys busy!! :) Glad it's going well....it looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the venture! Ah, fair Verona, what a lovely place. I imagine it reminds Melanie of her days there. I thought of you last year when I went to my eye appointment and picked out new glasses. If they had given me my pictures of my retinas, I would have posted them here just for you.