I'm finally back with a few updates since December. That's a long time! So...for my loyal readers that have even emailed me to see if I'm still here...yes, I am! Jason is gone for work for 3 days so I finally have some time to get this done.
We've stayed busy since opening our business in December. It's gone better than expected! As soon as our employee, Pam, started the 3rd of January, our stress has gone way down. It's amazing what money can buy! Good experienced people to reduce the amount of work you have to do! :)
We enjoyed having Melanie and Eric here this weekend. We took in a Badger Basketball game (they are now rated #1 in the country) and watched '42nd Street' at the local community theater. What was even better about this weekend was that I had the entire weekend off! The first one since last September! Guess that way you appreciate your weekends!
Hope you all had a wonderful "Holiday" Weekend, even though most people did work/go to school today. Happy President's Day!
Monday, February 19, 2007
I'm Back Again!
Posted by jthunt at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay, for the update! :) Glad to hear everything is going well with VVC.
ps - what's 42nd Street about? We saw Guys on Ice this weekend, it was really funny!
Post a Comment