Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting Closer!






We painted yesterday and assembled our crib so it's looking closer to having a baby in there! We have balloons in the crib because supposedly, if our cat goes looking around and gets into it, it will not want to go back there since I guess they hate balloons especially if they pop. We don't think Phoebe will be a problem, but we thought it wouldn't hurt. Has anyone tried this before???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you're getting ready for a baby!! :-)

Neisha said...

no but that's a good idea.

Unknown said...

The room looks great. :-)

Melanie said...

I like the how the color turned out! And I'm so excited for the arrival of my new little niece/nephew!!!

Mel B Marvis said...

I've never tried it, but my cousin tried it. I'll have to ask her how it worked. ;-)

Mel B Marvis said...

Congrats on the new kid! No wonder you felt safe in letting me guess names - I never would have guessed it in a hundred years. And, I had to go look up how to say her name when I saw the name on the Bnews e-mail. I'm not saying it's a bad name, I'm just saying...