Saturday, January 30, 2010

Phoebe & Mazie



This is as close as Phoebe gets to Mazie, but she would love to get Phoebe just a bit closer!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

haha - that's cute! It'll be interesting to see what happens when Mazie becomes more mobile - whether or not Phoebe will EVER come out then!

And, btw, your living room is a MESS! ;) jk It'll only get worse as she gets older... ;) hehe

ja said...

Very cute pictures! All of the new ones... I thought Phoebe would get used to her, but it's been nearly 7 months, so I guess she isn't going to...

Mel B Marvis said...

I made great use of my rec specs the other day when I beaned myself between the eyes with a racquetball. Mazie still looks cute.

Unknown said...

A 2 year old (almost 3) in our field recently cut off part of his cat's ear! The cat never scratched him. I'm not sure whether to call that pet a cat or not!!