Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mazie and Phoebe



What possesses (is this spelled correctly??) a 2 year old to get up onto the cat tree, WITH her backpack and a cat toy? I have a video of this too...she is trying to pet Phoebe and I don't understand why Phoebe doesn't just leave! She does all the other times! :)


Other things Mazie has been doing since she turned 2 are singing her A-G's, asking me Monday morning as I was putting her in her carseat "Mommy can I drive??" and asking "Why". She also over a week ago learned to climb out of her crib so we have been having lots of fun trying to get her to stay in her bed at night.

3 comments:

Gma Hunt said...

Maybe Phoebe is starting to like Mazie's attention!

ja said...

Or maybe that's Phoebe's house and she's NOT leaving!

Unknown said...

Hey...Mazie is sporting a cute pony tail. So when does school start? ;-)