Monday, June 11, 2007

Jason Turns the Big 3-0

We, Jason and I, his parents and his sister and her companion, went to WI Dells for Sunday night and Monday (since that was my only day off!) Jason turned 30 on Memorial Day. We stayed at the Chula Vista resort. They newly opened a bunch of condos and a new indoor waterpark. The waterpark is quite large and has very fast slides for anyone interested! I felt like it was a waterpark that could be enjoyed by big kids like us! They also have an outdoor waterpark, but it was kinda chilly the day we were there and so only Lynae went on a few things out there.

Here are some pictures of our condo (2 bedroom) that was about 1500 square feet! If anyone wants to buy one, they are only about $350,000! There are 2 closets where the owners could keep their stuff locked up, otherswise, it was just a huge motel room. There was a bedroom with 2 queen sized beds, one with a king bed with a fireplace and a "master bath" and then a sleeper couch. There was also a big whirlpool in the room as displayed by Jason in the "tub"! There were huge cathedral ceilings so it made it seem much larger also.



Leonard, Tami, Jason, Lynae, Mary Anne

Jason with his 30th bday cake!


Yes, Diane is in the kitchen! She brought all the fixings for a steak & shrimp supper! It was delicious, but not what I consider "on vacation" if you have to cook like that!








2 comments:

theo and sarah said...

I tried to post a comment earlier, but it didn't go....but anyways -- Happy 30th birthday Jason!! The condo is beautiful, looks like you had a good weekend. Tell your mom I'll go on vacation w/ her any day:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! The colors are beautiful! I completely blanked out that Jason turned THIRTY!