It was our 3rd Anniversary yesterday so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to finally put some pictures on our blog. Lots of people are after me to update it and since we actually did something besides work, I figured we'd better photodocument it.
After leaving our practice at 7:30, we went to The Melting Pot. We couldn't get a reservation for earlier than 8:15 which we thought was weird for a Monday night. We saw when we got there that it's "Ladies Night Out" so they have a special for cheese fondue, salad and dessert for $15. That's a great deal! Anyway...we didn't get seated until about 8:25 or so and then the poor waitress had too many tables so it was another long wait for even water! But, she was very pleasant so she still got a tip! :)
Ummm......by this time, I forgot to take the picture of our food before it was eaten so I hope you can see what a great entree we had! It had steak, chicken, lobster tail, shrimp and tuna along with some potstickers. We are definitely feeling the fullness now, but the best is yet to come!
Let's see...this WAS our dessert plate with the caramel/chocolate fondue. As you can see, we still had room for the fruit and cheesecake!
So, even though I tried hard to photodocument our experience (which was 2 hours!), it doesn't always turn out the way I had imagined it. I hope this was enough of an update that I'm good for another month or so since the next 2 weeks are quite busy!
2 comments:
Looks Yummy! Congrats on 3 years.
Wow, you look a lot like your sister bka on that one picture. Congratulations on three years too.
Post a Comment