After enjoying Jason's caramel chocolate brownies! Since I don't think I've posted pictures of Brandon since he was born, here are a few updated ones. He is 11 months old and belongs to Jerry and Gina for those of you who can't place him!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
He's a cutie! A good combination of his parents, but leaning more towards Jerry, I think. Is he walking?
Hey, I recognize that face :) Nice blog, get to keep in touch over the distance... It was great to see you at Brian and Carla's Wedding. Come visit if you need some FL sunshine :)
2 comments:
He's a cutie! A good combination of his parents, but leaning more towards Jerry, I think. Is he walking?
Hey, I recognize that face :) Nice blog, get to keep in touch over the distance... It was great to see you at Brian and Carla's Wedding. Come visit if you need some FL sunshine :)
Post a Comment