I got this from Melanie's account and since I'm bored at work right now, I thought it was something I could do while I was waiting for 5:45 to come! Go to google image search and put in the name of what you are looking for and put the first image that appears.
My name

![]()
My husband
My maternal grandmother

My dad

my mom
Well, the first 4 images were unusable since they weren't rated PG so I decided the game wouldn't work for her name!
my mother in law (can't really see any similarities!)

my father in law

As you can see, I'm very bored, but you get the picture!! Have fun with your own set of pictures!
3 comments:
Ha! I love the one for Dad!
The mother in law doesn't have butterfly glasses. :)
The father in law likes being king! :) Maybe I now will get some respect. :)
Post a Comment