Sunday, July 29, 2007

Our Backyard




We had some landscaping done on our backyard as we have had some water problems in the spring or when it rains a lot. We decided to put rock in that bed and then added some more perrenials to the other end of the yard. As you can see, it's been VERY dry here lately. The grass isn't very green. We have been trying to water more lately and it's a bit better, but still not lush!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of nice not having a yard to worry about this summer, esp. w/ the lack of rain. People are complaining it's dry and I'm oblivious.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your pictures of SF, it looks like it would be fun to be there. I like you garden too.
cb

Anonymous said...

How about showing us some with green grass now that the monsoons have come. :)