Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lake Geneva

Barb came back to our house after Lake Geneva and spent a few days before heading home again.

Greta and Mazie in the pool!
Dad and Mazie enjoying breakfast in our room. Mom and Dad stayed in our suite.



My whole family went to Lake Geneva to celebrate Mom and Dad's 40th Anniversary this year. I think it all turned out very well and we all had a great time! We stayed at a waterpark hotel that had suites so we had 3 suites for all of us. We rented a pontoon one afternoon and that was fun to go out on the lake. Everything was done quite slowly since there are a LOT of little kids and I was 8 months pregnant! I didn't get very many pictures so this will have to do! I would recommend this hotel/waterpark, especially is you have little kids.

2 comments:

ja said...

I agree! It was fun!

Melanie said...

haha - what kind of karate move is Greta doing?! ;)