Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome Kinley!

Kinley just minutes old





Our doctor Dr. Vogt checking her out! He didn't even have time to change into scrubs!


Kinley Lynnea Hunt
September 1, 2011
12:07 AM

7 lb. 7 oz.

19 1/2 inches long



Kinley surprised us all and came 2 weeks early! She decided she was in a hurry as I was only in labor for maybe 4 hours and only spent about an hour and a half in the hospital before she was born! I started noticing contractions during Bible Study so maybe about 8 PM? I didn't think they were the real thing though. We took Mazie over to our daycare lady's house about 10 and got to the hospital about 10:30. The rest went pretty fast, but not fast enough for me at the time! :) We certainly seemed to surprise people when we called to tell them they had a new granddaughter or niece! They weren't expecting her so soon either!

0 comments: